- Understanding asthma
- What to do in an asthma attack
- How to manage your asthma
- Information on using your inhalers
- Inhaler technique videos
- Right Breathe: Inhaler Technique Advice
- Singing groups for people with lung conditions supported by the British Lung Foundation
- Information on how to manage breathlessness
- Useful self help information for better breathing inc cough control, relaxation and chest clearance
Information on home exercise workout plans:
- One You website
- Asthma UK website
- EXi app: The EXi app creates a 12-week exercise plan based on health information entered by the user. It then sets the duration and intensity of the exercise based on this information. The EXi app is free to download from the App Store.
- We are Undefeatable: Tips, advice and guidance on how to keep or get active in and around the home, from Sport England.
- Dance to health: Develop fitness and mobility through dance
Support, stop smoking aids, tools and practical tips:
Tips and suggestions for looking after your mental health:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.